Samsung Galaxy S7 is one of the best Android smart phones in 2016. Many Samsung fans would like to use Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge for messaging, calling, and the most important one - taking photos. Most users do not have backup their new device at the first time. But normally data loss always happen unexpectedly.
Photo Loss on Samsung Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge
There are many reasons you may lose Samsung data like photos, such as deletion, factory reset, broken screen, flash ROM, system upgrade and etc. If you have backup file, it is easy for you to get these photos back. If not, you do not need to worry about too much, because there is one way you can retrieve your lost photos without backup. That is to rely on a third-party software, for example, Yolisoft Samsung Data Recovery.
- It supports Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 +/S7/S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge/S5/S4/S3/S2, Note 7/5/4/3/2, On 7/5 pro, J7/J5/J3, A9/A7/A5, C9/C7/C5/C3 and etc.
- You can recover most lost data from Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge, like photos, contacts, call logs, text messages, videos, audios, WhatsApp messages, Viber messages and other documents.
- Before recovery, you can preview the scanning result first and selectively recover what you need.
- After recovery, you are allowed to export contacts or messages as CSV or HTNL format.
Steps on Galaxy S7 Photo Recovery
1. Download and run this Samsung Data Recovery software on your computer.
2. Select the “Gallery” file type which contains photos.
3. Connect your S7 to computer via USB cable and enable the USB debugging.
4. Start to scan, preview the listed scanning result, mark the photos you need and press “Recover” to finish this process.
1. You’d better turn off your S7 connection to 2G/3G/4G or WiFi. This is to protect your lost data from being overwritten by new data.
2. Most Samsung Data Recovery software need root your Samsung S7 first, so you are supposed to backup your device first to protect other data in it.
If you want to ensure that you won’t lose your photos or other data anymore, choosing to backup is the most safe way. Other than backing up your S7 data to Google account, you can also use the Samsung official tool like Samsung Kies or Samsung Smart Switch.
S8 Data Recovery - How to Recover Deleted Photos, Videos, Contacts, Messages, etc from Samsung Galaxy S8