This Samsung Photo Recovery software not only retrieve deleted photos from Samsung’s internal memory, but also recover them from Samsung’s external SD card. Unlike many other Samsung recovery tools, this program is able to thoroughly recover photos from Samsung. You can individually scan and recover specified photo types in different formats. It supports a broad variety of Samsung devices, including Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+/S7/S7edge/S6/S6 Edge, S5/S4/S3, Note 7/5/4/3/2, Samsung tab 10.1 etc.
Why Lost Pictures on Samsung Can be Recovered?
Actually, when you delete/lost data on your Samsung, the data is not really wiped/lost. Unlike the deleted files on computer, which are placed in recycle bin or trash, Samsung device has no so-called trash to store the deleted files for restoring. The fact is that photos taken by Samsung are stored on Samsung’s internal/external memory card and all files are organized by a so-called “File System” in an orderly manner. Samsung devices read or write the data via “File System”. When deleting a file, the OS will deleted the related info of the file, while the “real data” of this file was retained. That’s to say, deleting a file on Samsung only marks the storage space of the file as a blank area for storing new data when necessary, the original file is still existing. Samsung Pictures Recovery can scan data from Samsung with a special algorithm, seek the “real data” of the delete files and
bring them back.
However, the overwritten file cannot be recovered. You should note that once the photos are removed, the storage of the photos may be taken up by new content at any time, which makes the lost files unrecoverable. My advice to you is to stop use your Samsung device immediately once you lost photos/videos on it. It is never too late to restore your precious photos from Samsung unless they were overwritten by new files. Get a Samsung Photo Recovery to rescue your data is the best bet for you right now.
Tutorial - How to Perform Samsung Photo Recovery on PC?
- Download and install the perfect Samsung galaxy photo recovery software. Both windows version and Mac version are available, download the one you need.
- Plug into the Samsung device to computer via USB cable. Don’t disconnect it until the recovery finishes.
- Launch the Samsung Photo Restore program by double clicking the icon.
- Select specified gallery file type to start scanning. You can also choose the specified photo formats to scan.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Samsung to let the program identify and access your device. Then tap “Start”.
- Scanning photos on your Samsung. This process takes a couple of minutes.
- Preview and recover photos from Samsung selectively. When the scan finishes, you can preview the photos and mark the wanted ones to recover.
S8 Data Recovery - How to Recover Deleted Photos, Videos, Contacts, Messages, etc from Samsung Galaxy S8