Nowadays Samsung smart phones are becoming much more popular. Along with this popularity, many problems like how to backup Samsung data or how to recover lost files from Samsung are annoying some Samsung users. Here in this article, it will guide you how to undelete lost files from Samsung when the Samsung screen is broken.
You may lose different kinds of file types like contacts, photos, videos, audios, text messages, call history, WhatsApp messages, Viber messages and other documents on your Samsung phones or tablets. Follow the tips and steps below to retrieve data from a broken Samsung galaxy device.
Tips for Recovering Lost Files from Samsung with Broken Screen
1. Do not use your phone if you want to get them back. New data might overwrite the missing data.
2. Find a USB cable for transferring data, not just for charging.
3. Select one Samsung data recovery you trust in the market, for example, Yolisoft Samsung Data Recovery.
Steps for Retrieving Data from Broken Samsung Device
1. Download and run Samsung Data Recovery on your computer.
2. Select file types you need. The “Multimedia” includes photos, videos, audios, “Database” includes contacts, sms, call logs, and the last one contains WhatsApp messages, Viber messages and their attachments.
3. Connect your Samsung to computer via USB cable and enable the USB debugging. This process is aimed at identifying your Samsung device.
4. Start to scan, preview the scanning result and selectively recover what you need.
1. Do not worry about your Samsung types. It supports Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge/S5/S4/S3/S2, Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5/7 and other Samsung phones and tablets.
2. It supports the Android 2.0 and later (Android 7.0 Nougat included).
3. If you try many software and they can not get your lost data back, you need to contact the Samsung manufacturer to solve your broken issue.
How to Control a Samsung with a Broken Screen
Usually this situation always happens if your Samsung screen totally dies. No one wants to have this kind of experience, but if you do have, there is no need to worry about it. The method below may help you extract your Samsung data.
The k.janku1 is a tool to control your Samsung by using a mouse and on-screen button on Windows computer, created by XDA Forum. After running this software on your computer, your Samsung device’s screen will shown in a small window.
Do you have a broken Samsung screen and do you want to recover lost files from your Samsung device? If so, all you need to do is head over to the first solution and give the Samsung Data Recovery tool a try and restore deleted files from Samsung.