Like Samsung smart phones, Samsung tablets are also popular among Android users. These Samsung users store contacts, photos, videos or apps in their tablets, such as Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, Galaxy TabPro S, Galaxy View, Galaxy Tab A, Galaxy Tab S2, Galaxy Tab E and etc.
Sometimes data loss on your Samsung tablets might happen due to your mistaken conducts or some unexpected reasons like accidental deletion, broken screen, factory reset, system upgrade, virus attack and etc. Do not worry. You still have chance to recover deleted files from Samsung tablets.
Preparations before Data Recovery on Samsung Tablets
- Backup your device in advance to protect your current data. You can use Samsung Kies to help you.
- Stop using your tablet and turn off the connection with internet. Both of these can prevent the lost data being overwritten by any new data which might make them unrecoverable.
Steps to Recover Data from Samsung Tablet
1. Find a professional Samsung tablet data recovery software, for example, Yolisoft Samsung Data Recovery.
2. Download, install and run it on your PC or Mac.
3. Select the file types according to your needs.
4. Identify your device by connecting the tablet to computer via USB cable and enable the USB debugging.
5. Start to scan, preview the listed result and selectively recover.
Features of Samsung Data Recovery
1. Recover lost files from both Samsung phones and tablets.
2. Recover lost data on Samsung like contacts, photos, videos, audios, text messages, call logs, WhatsApp messages, Viber messages and other documents.
3. Recover lost Samsung tablet data due to unintentional deletion, factory reset, virus attack, broken screen, system upgrade and etc.
4. Before recovery, you are allowed to preview the result and only mark what you want. After recovery, you are also allowed to export the recovered contacts, messages or call logs.
-If you have problem to connect your Samsung tab to computer due to USB connection issue, check the solution: [Problem Fixed] Android USB not working on computer.
S8 Data Recovery - How to Recover Deleted Photos, Videos, Contacts, Messages, etc from Samsung Galaxy S8