There is no doubt that Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are the most popular devices among Android smart phones in 2017. Many Samsung fans change their old Samsung to the new Galaxy S8. As a close friend in our daily life, data stored in the S8 must be the most important part of our device.
Most people think backing up the S8 is the most effective way to get data back if you encounter a data loss someday. Of course, this is a very helpful way. But if you do not have any backup files, you also do not need to worry. This article will give you some advice on how to recover lost files on Galaxy S8.
File Loss on Galaxy S8
There are many reasons you may lose files on your Galaxy S8, such as deletion, factory resetting, system crash, system upgrade, virus attack and etc. Most are unexpectedly and we can not avoid this kind of data loss. If you ever suffer the file recovery on Galaxy S8, you will have interest on this tutorial.
If you search “Samsung Data Recovery Software” in Google Chrome, you will find many Samsung data recovery tools in the market. You need choose a reliable and professional one as your helper. The main features are as follows:
- Recover lost files on Galaxy S8 like contacts, photos, videos, call logs, text messages, music, WhatsApp messages and Viber messages and etc.
- Recover lost or deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S8, as well as Galaxy S7/S6/S5/S4/S3, Galaxy J series, Galaxy On series, Galaxy A series, Galaxy C series and etc.
- Recover lost data both from Samsung Galaxy S8 internal memory and external memory.
File Recovery on Galaxy S8
1. Download, install and runt this software on your PC or Mac.
2. Select specific file types you need to continue. Only choosing what you want instead of all can save a lot of scanning and recovering time.
3. Connect your S8 to computer via USB cable and enable the USB debugging. This is going to identify your Galaxy S8.
4. Start to scan the lost information on your S8. This will take a few minutes.
5. Preview the scanning result and mark what you need to restore.
If you complete the steps above, your lost S8 files should be retrieved to your computer.
S8 Data Recovery - How to Recover Deleted Photos, Videos, Contacts, Messages, etc from Samsung Galaxy S8