Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6/S5/S4 are very popular among Android smart phone users because of their fantastic performance. Every phone user will store their text messages on their device. So in this article we will show you how to recover deleted text messages on Galaxy S8/S7/S6/S5/S4.
There are many reasons you may lose your precious data except deletion, such as factory resetting, system crash, virus attack, system upgrade, broken screen and etc. What’s more, data loss always happens unexpectedly. So if you unfortunately do not have backup your Galaxy regularly, you must rely on a third-party software. That is the only way to retrieve lost text messages without backup.
Preparations before Text Messages Recovery on Samsung Galaxy
- Turn off the internet on your Galaxy S8/S7/S6/S5/S4 to prevent any automatic update.
- Stop using your Galaxy series devices. Any new data written into the phone might overwrite the lost text messages information.
Steps to Restore Text Messages on Galaxy Series
1. Download the Yolisoft Samsung Data Recovery from their official website. Install and run it on your PC or Mac.
2. Select the “Database” file type which contains your lost sms information from your Samsung.
3. Connect your Galaxy device to computer via USB cable and enable the USB debugging.
4. Start to scan your lost text messages. Preview the scanning result.
5. Mark what you need and selectively recover the lost Galaxy text messages.
Your lost text messages on Galaxy S8/S7/S6/S5/S4 should be back on your computer after completing the whole process. If you still have any problem on Samsung data recovery, you can feel free to comment below.
What you need know about Samsung Data Recovery
- Other than text messages, it helps to recover lost Samsung data like contacts, photos, videos, call logs, music, WhatsApp, Viber and other documents.
- Other than Galaxy S8/S7/S6/S5/S4, it supports to undelete data from Samsung Galaxy Note series, Galaxy On series, Galaxy J series, Galaxy A series, Galaxy C series and etc.
- You can also export the text messages as CSV or HTML format if you need to print them out.
S8 Data Recovery - How to Recover Deleted Photos, Videos, Contacts, Messages, etc from Samsung Galaxy S8