Monday, July 13, 2015

Samsung Galaxy J Data Recovery - Recover Data from Galaxy J/J5/J7

Part 1. Samsung Galaxy J News.


Samsung has released its first set of wallet-friendly smartphones that offer front LED flash - Galaxy J5 and Galaxy J7 in China a few weeks ago.

The galaxy J5 and J7 are specially designed for young users. Both the J5 and J7 run Android 5.1 Lollipop and have common features, like the LTE, 1.5GB of RAM, 16 GB of expandable storage space, dual SIM capabilities, and 13 MP rear cameras with f/1.9 aperture. Although, J7 is a little more powerful than the J5 . The J5 has a 5-inch HD display, 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 CPU and 2600mAh built-in battery, while the large J7 comes with a 5.5 inch display, 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon 615 CPU and 3000mAh battery.

Samsung galaxy J5 and galaxy J7 are now available in China in black, gold, white versions. The Galaxy J5 costs in China for 1398 RMB($225), while the other one is up for sale for 1798CNY($290).

From now on, we still have no idea if the Galaxy J7 and J5 could be available outside of China, if you are interested in reading more info about the two cost-effective but powerful Galaxy J phones, you can refer to this link for the galaxy J5 full review, which written by Chinese.







Part 2. Samsung Galaxy J Data Recovery


I will not talk about the way to recover data from Samsung Galaxy J with backup files(Google account, dropbox and other backup apps). But an easy and very feasible way to directly recover data from galaxy J is concluded in this part. Before we get started, a needed tool you should know, Yolisoft Samsung Data Recovery program. This software performs well in recovering deleted/lost files from Samsung galaxy phones and tablets due to various reasons. It is easily get back your lost contacts, text messages, call logs, WhatsApp messages, photos, songs, and other files.

The way of recovering data from galaxy J with Samsung recovery program is very easy, you just need an USB cable, a Samsung Galaxy J phone and a Samsung recovery tool, like Samsung Data Recovery.



 


Step 1. Connect Galaxy J to computer(PC/Mac)
Step 2. Launch Samsung Data Recovery, and select specified files you want to recover.
Step 3. Enable USB debugging firstly to let the program access. Then, click “Start” to scan data on galaxy.
Step 4. Preview and recover data from Samsung galaxy J by clicking the button “Recover”. 





That’s it, you can save the files on your computer, and open it in different formats.




Related Articles:








40 comments:

  1. how to complete STEP 3.how to scan data.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After connecting to the computer, the app will automatically to scan your phone.

      Delete
    2. Tks very much for your post.

      You also find all Wallpaper iphone at link at the end of this post.

      For more info please click on the following link: Free Wallpaper Samsung

      Best rgs

      Delete
  2. I m not able to connect it
    usb debugging not found bt my usb debugging is turned on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, in that case, your USB debugging is turned on before. For your situation, please download Samsung Kies and Samsung USB driver, as these app will help your device been recognized.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. We have to download jhisoft in comp or in mobile?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it free....? because that is what you are not saying.And whats with the registering?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not free. Registering means you need to buy out product for recovery. But scan and preview is free, you could give it a try.

      Delete
  6. I lost my text messages how can I get back it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. I lost my text messages how can I get back it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  8. I was perchus new Samsung j7 and when i incert my memory card in my new j7 mobile its not showing anything and i lost whole data in that memory y its happend like that i was soo sad about that becaus from long time i was collected pics i lost everything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loss data from phone memory downloaded files and application forms is lost what can i have to do. To get my data back in simple way

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loss data from phone memory downloaded files and application forms is lost what can i have to do. To get my data back in simple way

    ReplyDelete
  11. I lost my pics from march 15 till today may 12.Can i be able to get that recovered.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have accidently deleted chat history in wechat on my Samsung j7. How can I recover.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have accidently deleted chat history in wechat on my Samsung j7. How can I recover.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi my phone screen was smashed i installed the jhosoft software but i cannot get into the phone to do anything, i will like to recover my files and photos but they are asking for "debugging" to be turned on, i cannot get in, what can i do

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please tell me how to retrieve unsaved photoes in my galaxy j7 phone? I used YouCam perfect for capturing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please tell me how to retrieve unsaved photoes in my galaxy j7 phone? I used YouCam perfect for capturing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My galaxy J7 touch screen wasn't worked.I can't do usb debugging mode on. How can I get back my photos on this phone? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. My galaxy J7 touch screen wasn't worked.I can't do usb debugging mode on. How can I get back my photos on this phone? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. my important photos were deleted accidentally from samsung j7 while updating and switch off. How can i recover my lost photos?

    ReplyDelete
  20. LLC mobile phone forensics and mobile phone forensics investigative services are unmatched in the industry.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post.
    data recovery pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cool. To Recover Data from Galaxy J/J5/J7 without backup, the easy way is using pro Samsung Data Recovery software. With its help, we can easily access data on Galaxy J/J5/J7 and recover them back easily. Data like contacts, text messages, photos, videos, call logs, etc can be asily recovered.

    ReplyDelete



  23. I caught my cheating boyfriend red handed with a lady he was having an affair with and this was made possible by a ethical hacker i met through a comment posted by ray marcum about his good services. I started getting suspicious of my boyfriend since he became too possessive of his phone which wasn't the way he does before. I knew something was wrong somewhere which was why i did my search online and contacted the hacker for help and to my surprise, he got the job done perfectly without my boyfriend knowing about it. My heart is broken because i gave him my all not knowing he's just a liar. I am trying to save more people out there from being cheated on by their man or woman by sharing this post with you all. Don't hesitate to contact him for help at his email address ETHICALHACKING618@gmail.com. He's one of the best.

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are some great tools that i definitely use for SEO work. This is a great list to use in the future.. retrieve data from USB flash drive

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that’s at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best doc.
    buy top 32 inch smart tv price in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  26. Excellent website you have so much cool information!..
    iphone data recovery dubai

    ReplyDelete