To be frankly, the best way would be Android Phone Recovery. This popular software can restore photos, contacts, video, music, call history, text messages from Samsung S6, S5, S4, S3, S3, Note 5, Note 4, Note 3, A 9, A7, A5, A3, On 7, On9 after operating system upgrade. In addition, the progress is easy to handle.
1.Obtain this professional app and launch it at your computer.
2.Link your Samsung device to computer via USB cable.
A)Turn on USB debugging at your device first.
B)Download Samsung Kies and USB driver for recognition.
3.Scan Samsung device and review the listed files.
4.Mark desired data and hit “Recover”. (In order to fulfill Samsung data recovery after OS upgrade, registration would be a must)
Note: If the app fail to detect your device, disconnect device ans shut down app at the same time. Then try it again.
More Information about This App:
1.You could use this app as backup app. After retrieval, you could back up all the files to your computer.
2.Print restored contacts, messages, call logs, WhatsApp .
3.Also works if you lost data on account of formatting, virus attack, deletion, factory reset, etc.
Tricks to Prevent Data Loss after Samsung OS Update:
1. Backup all vital data before update. You could apply to Android Manager.
2. Think twice before you perform operating system upgrade.
3. Confirm that there is enough space at your device for update. As lack of space will cause update failure.
4. Keep your phone full charged before upgrade.
5. Update OS from reliable source.
6. Keep your device away from physical damages, such water damage, fire damage, etc.
S8 Data Recovery - How to Recover Deleted Photos, Videos, Contacts, Messages, etc from Samsung Galaxy S8