Have you encountered the problem of losing Samsung Galaxy Note data like photos or other files? If not, you are so lucky and what you need to know is how to backup file on your Galaxy Note. If yes, do not panic. What you’d better ensure is that do not make your data or files be overwritten. Then you may have chance to retrieve them to your Samsung.
All-round solution to undelete Galaxy Note data
If you want to retrieve deleted files from Samsung Galaxy Note without backup, you need to find a professional data recovery software. It needs to help you restore most of your file types like photos, contacts, text messages, call logs, WhatsApp chat history, Viber messages, videos, audios and other documents from Galaxy Note. A good data recovery software is supposed to allow users to preview their data before recovery. Read on this article, if you have interest in this kind of software.
Samsung Data Recovery
Yolisoft Samsung Data Recovery software devotes itself to restore Android devices like Samsung Galaxy S/Note/A/J/C/On series, such as Note 2/3/4/5/7 and 3/4/5/6/6 edge/7/7 edge. It can help you get back your missing Galaxy note data due to accidental deletion, factory reset, ROM flashing, software update or virus attack. What’s more, it supports exporting recovered files in multiple formats to computer for easy reading or printing, for example, export contacts or messages as CSV/HTML formats.
Wonder what system requirements it owns? There is no need to worry about this. Your Galaxy Note need to holds the Android 2.0 and later (Android 7.0 Nougat included) Operation System. If you have a Windows computer, you’d better have Windows 8/Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/NT. If you are a fan of Mac, you need update it to Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10.
Easy steps to find Galaxy Note data
1. Stop using your Note to prevent from data being overwritten by any new data.
2. Download and run this software on your computer.
3. Select file types. You can only choose the file types you need. It can save a lot of scanning time.
4. Identify your Samsung Galaxy Note by connecting your Note to computer via USB cable and enable the USB debugging.
5. Start to scan, preview the scanning result and select what you want to recover.
Sometimes you may have problems in the process of data recovery and they might interrupt your recovery. Here is a common problem users always complain about.
Galaxy Note Randomly Restarts
- Check your SD card if you use one. Remove it from your Note to check if the random reboots still occur. If it has stopped, you need to backup your SD card on your computer or somewhere else. Then reformat it on the Note via Settings > Storage > Format SD card.
- Try factory reset. You’d better backup your data in advance. Go to Settings > Backup and reset > Factory data reset > Reset device > Erase everything.
- If you have tried both of the ways above, you need contact the retailer, carrier or Samsung and ask for a return or replacement.
S8 Data Recovery - How to Recover Deleted Photos, Videos, Contacts, Messages, etc from Samsung Galaxy S8