Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are the most popular Android smart phones in 2016. Making phone calls is one of the basic function for Samsung users. So losing call logs might be annoying because we may lose the important information. Do not worry about anymore. This article will show you how to retrieve deleted call logs on Samsung Galaxy S7.
You may lose your call log due to factory reset, virus attack, system upgrade, accidental deletion or some reasons you may not know. In most cases, Samsung users may not have backup their call logs, so recovering lost call history may not be that directly. You need search in Google and find one Android data recovery software you can trust. For example, Yolisoft Samsung Data Recovery.
Easy Steps to Recover Lost Call History from Samsung Galaxy S7
1. Download and run Yolisoft Samsung Data Recovery on your computer. Most third-party software has two versions of their product- free trial version and purchased version. Before you decide to buy it, just download the free version to check whether it can help you recover data like call logs you need.
2. Select file types to scan. If you only lose call logs, you can just press “Call History” which contains call log information. Only choosing the file you need can save a lot of time for scanning and recovery.
3. Connect your S7 to computer via USB cable and enable the USB debugging. This process is meant to identify your S7, then the software can scan your lost data.
4. Hit “Start” to scan. This will take a few minutes. After the scanning finishes, you can preview the scanning result.
1. It also works well on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 +/S7/S7 edge/S6/S6 edge/S5/S4/S3/S2, Galaxy Note 7/5/4/3/2, On series, J series and Samsung tablets.
2. Other than call logs, you can also restore other data from Samsung, such as photos, videos, text messages, contacts, WhatsApp messages, Viber messages, music and other documents.
3. The best and most safe way to prevent Samsung Galaxy S7 data loss is to backup your phone regularly.
If you remember all the tips above, you will not have problem in undelete lost data or files from Samsung or other Android phones like HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony, OnePlus, Google and etc.
S8 Data Recovery - How to Recover Deleted Photos, Videos, Contacts, Messages, etc from Samsung Galaxy S8