If you are waiting for the new galaxy S6, you may be curious about its new features, the difference between galaxy S6 and galaxy S6 edge etc. Read on this post, you will get something you want to know about galaxy S6.
New incredible Features:
- All new design. Solid, classy, modern metal-and-glass , at under 2.8 inches wide.
- Samsung pay(LoopPay). It can absorb all of your conventional, magnetic-strip credit cards into your phone without special retailer hardware needed.
- Insanely HD screen. 5.1-inch, quad-HD screen at 577 pixels per inch.
- 128 GB UFS flash storage. The built-in UFS flash memory is faster than external memory card, making speedy access to all 4k videos.
- Faster camera launch. Camera boot time down to 0.6s, making it much easier to catch fleeting images.
- Better camera quality. With F/1.9 camera. Photos will be better balanced, less blown out, and less yellow.
- Fast charging. Its quick-charging technology makes you get 2 hours of video playback on a 10-minute charge.
- Exynos 7 Octa processor. The Exynos 7 Octa is clocked at 2.1GHz, and it may be on a smaller 14nm process.
- Slimmer Touchwiz. Samsung seems to have shaved about 700MB off of its TouchWiz software suite.
- Edge clock. The S6’s edge makes a delightful alarm clock, showing the time and date in a quite, soothing manner.
Differences Between Galaxy S6 Edge:
Both Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge are announced at the same day with almost the same features. If you are in two minds about which new S6 will suit you best then read on:
Displays. Its apparently difference of the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge is visual:
Galaxy S6 – 5.1-inch flat panel, 2560 x 1440 pixels, Super AMOLED display
Galaxy S6 Edge – 5.1-inch curved panel, 2560 x 1440 pixels, Super AMOLED display
Obviously, the curve s6 edges give it a clear advantage: it looks cooler.
Design. Their new design is positive but polarising changes. Both Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge are not waterproof, but they have small difference on size:
Galaxy S6 – 143.4 x 70.5 x 6.8 mm (5.64 x 2.77 x 0.27 in) and 138g (4.86 oz)
S6 Edge – 142.1 x 70.1 x 7 mm (5.59 x 2.76 x 0.27 in) and 132g (4.65 oz)
Galaxy S5 – 142 x 72.5 x 8.1 mm (5.59 x 2.85 x 0.32 in) and 145g (5.11 oz)
Warm Tips for a New Galaxy S6 User:
You may be wandering to get the new galaxy S6 and try its amazing features. Before you exploring the new phone, don’t forget to take care of data on both of your old Samsung phone and the new galaxy S6.
- Back up your data on your old phone. Samsung Kies do a great job.
- Transfer data from old phone to new Samsung Galaxy S6 in a proper way. Phone Data Transfer is a good choose.
- If the data lost accidentally, Yolisoft android data recovery can help you recover data from galaxy S6.
S8 Data Recovery - How to Recover Deleted Photos, Videos, Contacts, Messages, etc from Samsung Galaxy S8