In practice, Android Phone Recovery is the best chance to undelete files from samsung phone or tablet. It permits you to recover video, audios from Samsung galaxy s8/s7/s6/s5/s4/s3/s2/Note 5/Note 4/Note 3/Note 2/A 8/A 7/A 5/A 3/J 7/J5/J, etc. It also aids you to get contacts, call logs, text messages, WhatsApp history, document, etc from Samsung phone and tablet. Act like Magic.
Steps to Finish Samsung Audio/Video Recovery
Primarily, Install Yolisoft Android Phone Recovery at computer. Then click video or audio file types that you need to restore.
Second, connect phone to computer and identify the phone by app. You must turn on USB debugging at your phone in order to go forward.
Third, scan data and preview files. After scanning, you can check every scanned out files.
Finally, recover data from Samsung. Mark those files that you want to regain and hit “recover”.
Valuable Tips to Help You Avoid Data Loss in the Future.
1. The most important thing is always to backup regularly. You could backup at phone or turn to Manage Android from PC.
2. Install anti-virus software to avoid virus attack.
3. Sync mobile phone to Google account. Once you faced data loss, you can undelete data from Google.
4. Distinguish the reason of data loss. If the reason is suffered non-physical damage like water damage, dry the phone immediately. If the data lost because physical damage, apply to recovery app for data retrieval.
5. Disable all the internet connection at your phone, including Wifi connection. So your data won’t be overwritten by automatic update app.
Note: If your phone is broken, as long as the app can detect your phone, the data can be retrieved.
S8 Data Recovery - How to Recover Deleted Photos, Videos, Contacts, Messages, etc from Samsung Galaxy S8